SRI SRI RAVI SHANKAR
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: A humanitarian leader, spiritual teacher and ambassador of peace. His vision of a stress-free, violence-free society has united millions of people the world over through service projects and the courses of The Art of Living.
In 1982, Sri Sri entered a 10 day period of silence in Shimoga located in the Indian state of Karnataka. Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique, was born. With time, the Sudarshan Kriya became the core of the Art of Living courses.
View more random threads:
- Very funny Indian ad for Godrej DVD Player
- London Vacation Travel Guide
- Obama in Mumbai India dancing really funny...
- The Largest Aquarium In The World
- Forests of Ayubia National Park
- Challenge Yourself
- Funny ads compilation [3 of 8]
- Brave Driver
- Cliff Jumping in Connecticut // Memorial Day...
- i kissed a girl (brooke/haley)