This three-minute short film by internationally renowned photographer and filmmaker David Trood portrays Greenlanders with statements from their everyday life accompanied by a beautiful tune by Greenlandic musician Simon Lynge.
Admittedly, Greenland is a country with pioneering people who love their country more than anything else. We welcome you to come and learn why
View more random threads:
- One woman,one village lighting up the world!
- Makeup Free: Before & After
- Kobe vs Messi: Legends on Board - Turkish...
- Funny Babies
- Jim Carrey At Golden Globes 2016
- I Know I've Sinned but Allah will Forgive Me?
- Mahesh Jogfalls - India, Karnataka, Shimoga
- Could We Record Our Dreams?
- Ducklings Leaping From Nest Very High Up!
- The Secret of Happiness