Claes Oldenburg (born January 28, 1929) is an American sculptor, best known for his public art installations typically featuring very large replicas of everyday objects. Another theme in his work is soft sculpture versions of everyday objects. Many of his works were made in collaboration with his wife, Coosje van Bruggen, who died in 2009 after 32 years of marriage. Oldenburg lives and works in New York.
View more random threads:
- BBC Home Making: Weaver Bird
- Peeling Coconut with Teeth
- Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without...
- André Rieu in Mexico - La Paloma
- Facebook Secrets You Need To See
- Talking Twin Babies
- Surviving in Gangtok in Rs 3,000
- Wow Documentary on World City LAHORE
- Teri or - Singh is King
- ACCIDENT OF CAR SMILE OF DONKEY