Claes Oldenburg (born January 28, 1929) is an American sculptor, best known for his public art installations typically featuring very large replicas of everyday objects. Another theme in his work is soft sculpture versions of everyday objects. Many of his works were made in collaboration with his wife, Coosje van Bruggen, who died in 2009 after 32 years of marriage. Oldenburg lives and works in New York.
View more random threads:
- Fotokite Phi Is A Collapsible Drone On A...
- The most relaxing video and music ever!
- The Art of makeup and mask!
- The Houthis and a history of conflict in...
- Rare Sumatran Tigers Caught on Camera in...
- Makran Coastal Highway -- Karachi to Gwadar
- loose talk - Corrupt Officer
- Top funniest kids dancing ever
- World's Fastest Everything
- French 'Spiderman' Climbs Hong Kong High Rise