Claes Oldenburg (born January 28, 1929) is an American sculptor, best known for his public art installations typically featuring very large replicas of everyday objects. Another theme in his work is soft sculpture versions of everyday objects. Many of his works were made in collaboration with his wife, Coosje van Bruggen, who died in 2009 after 32 years of marriage. Oldenburg lives and works in New York.
View more random threads:
- The Chicago River Turns Green
- sunehray din PTV drama Part 14
- Hibachi Restaurant Burlington Ontario Canada...
- Katrina Kaif On The Couch With Koel Part 2
- The Private Life of Plants: Flowering
- MY SHOT Minute - Reptiles
- Jamie's Journeys - Manaus, Brazil, Amazon
- Jeep in the ship loading
- The Rambo LisaNova Story