Claes Oldenburg (born January 28, 1929) is an American sculptor, best known for his public art installations typically featuring very large replicas of everyday objects. Another theme in his work is soft sculpture versions of everyday objects. Many of his works were made in collaboration with his wife, Coosje van Bruggen, who died in 2009 after 32 years of marriage. Oldenburg lives and works in New York.
View more random threads:
- Ten Hidden Towns of Europe - Visit Europe
- The Story of Rolls-Royce in India
- Tara Brach "Coming Home"
- loose talk bushra ansari (teacher) 2 of 2
- PURPOSE - Motivational Video
- Monkeyman: Extreme Climber
- Armed waitresses carry guns and plates at...
- funny little car on camping trip
- Madurai - Meenakshi Temple
- ''Give Thanks to Allah" by Michael...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)