Commissioned in the 14th Century by the Holy Roman Emperor, the Charles Bridge in Prague offers one of the most pleasant 500-yard strolls in Europe. A gauntlet of sights, shops, and restaurants lead from the bridge to Wenceslas Square, but for many the top Czech tourist attraction is beer
View more random threads:
- High breed guppies - not ordinary million...
- Facts That'll Teach You A Damn Thing
- Don´t be that guy
- Zindagi ye- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Cute kitty surprised
- Our Solar System
- When it's NOT your time!
- A Conversation With Koko The Gorilla: Full...
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA™ X10
- Katrina Kaif Was Ignored By Saif Khan Durin...