A sari or saree is a strip of unstitched cloth, worn by females, ranging from four to nine yards in length that is draped over the body in various styles. It is popular in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Burma, Malaysia, and Singapore.
View more random threads:
- Shalwar kameez fashion collection - part 36
- VIRAL CAMPAIGN FOR PTI VOTING - guddu &...
- Firdous Fashion 2012 Collection Volume 2
- Gulahmed summer 2012
- Riyaz Gangji Photoshoot of KNG Shoes...
- Fashion - For Men (05)
- sun glasses
- Fashion Trends 51 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010 (1)
- Fashion Trends 16 - Pakistan Fashion Models