The Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences presents "The Egg", a video short from the 2011 BIOS Explorer program's "Water Moves" series. Watch what happens when we crack open a raw egg 60 feet (20 meters) below the surface! For more information about why the egg behaves like it does
View more random threads:
- Twins Only Known Pair With a Primordial Dwarf
- Indian Club Swinging Kids - Old Time...
- Rock On stars enter Premiere on a Scooter
- Funny ads compilation [7 of 8]
- Main Talli Ho Gayi - Ugly Aur Pagli
- Fans getting their day made!
- Pakistani Truck Art
- Most rush train
- Interesting Chemical to Extinguish Fire