BBC News The world's biggest cruise ship Oasis of the Seas
Experience our most innovative and imaginative ship yet, Oasis of the SeasSM - where, for the first time ever, entertainment areas have become neighborhoods at sea. Find a revolutionary public space combining nature with nautical in our Central Park neighborhood, or old-world charm with a modern twist in the entertaining Boardwalk neighborhood. Visit the Pool and Sports Zone to explore an entire deck of pools, rock-climbing walls, basketball courts and more. And don't forget the Youth Zone - where kids can be kids and parents can be worry-free. With a total of seven distinct onboard neighborhoods, everyone can discover a place for unique experiences.
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible, is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
View more random threads:
- Truck Explodes In Slow Motion
- *** MicroSoft Touchdesk ( Amazing ) ***
- America 100 years ago
- RJ Dhvanit on Guitar Guruwar Ahmedabad with...
- Together Forever: Conjoined Twins Donít Want...
- Google Self Driving Bicycle
- Jabra FAN Anthem Song | Shah Rukh Khan
- George Bush's Car Breaks Down in Rome
- TEDxKarachi 2011 - Imran Khan - Never Give...
- Unconditional Love