Researchers Terry Hunt and Carl Lipo test a new theory that suggests how ancient Easter Islanders may have used ropes to "walk" the moai to their platforms.
View more random threads:
- The 'Slumdog' princess
- Squirrel Steals Airplane
- Learning English pronounciation
- Prototype Military Vehicles Tested
- Like A Girl: The video 'every woman should...
- 5 Rules for the Game of Life
- Jesus vs Muhammad (P.B.U.H.)! Muslim response
- Just For Laugh Asia Episode 2 (Part 3)
- PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2014 - Real Life Heroes -...
- Nawaz Sharif Corruption - From Pakistan to...