People with disabilities have the same zeal and appreciation for life as the rest of us do. But they often get shunned, doubted, mocked and insulted. Access to public places and buildings is restricted and doors are closed for schooling and employment. India does not appear to be mature enough and understanding enough to recognise people with disabilities for what they are -- people.
View more random threads:
- Airline fined after bikini-clad beauty...
- How to Deal with Embarrassment
- Kings of Cannabis (Full Length Documentary)
- Dog vs Squirrel
- Funny Knokout
- Animals Keep Cool at Brookfield Zoo
- Inventing Health: Israeli Innovations in...
- 3 Idiots - Official Trailer
- Dental Hygiene for Seal Lions
- Funny Accidents