The Bandra-Worli Sea Link was opened to traffic on June 30, 2009. The Sea Link reduces travel time between Bandra and Worli from 45–60 minutes to 7 minutes. The link has an average daily traffic of around 37,500 vehicles per day. The toll charged is 50 (US$1) for one-way and 75 (US$1.5) for a return journey.
There are plans to add an 800m bridge to turn the Worli connector from a 4-lane to 8-lane freeway.
View more random threads:
- Obama Girl on Fox News Today
- ISPR - Defence Day Short Film...
- The Art of makeup and mask!
- Funny Donkey Sound
- 10 World's Largest Stadiums
- Microsoft Surface Demo
- Inspired Bicycles - Danny MacAskill April...
- Heartbreaking From Gaza - Palestine
- Funny Pranks - Dancing Police Officer
- Girls should learn to protect themselves