Peel Trident 1965. Walkaround and drive away
A rare 1965 Peel trident one of 82 made* at The Millstreet Vintage Day 2011 in Co Cork .
This car is fitted with a 2 stroke moped engine by DKW 49 cc, 4.2 hp engine with a 3-speed gearbox
Weight - 90kg
Top speed - 38mph
Length: 1829 mm - 72 inches
Width: 1067 mm - 42 inches
Original retail price - £190
Produced by the Peel Engineering company on the Isle of Man in 1965 to 1966. The Trident was second car built by the Peel Engineering companyand used the same chassis design as the P50 but with a slightly larger futuristic 2-seater body shell or an optional shopping basket in place of the passenger seat - this allowed a 16 year old learner driver to drive alone.
The Peel Engineering company advertised their cars as "almost cheaper than walking" getting 100 miles per imperial gallon (2.8 L/100 km)
View more random threads:
- Fruit decoration in 2 minutes / Quick dessert
- Wild Bees
- CYMATICS - Science Vs. Music - Nigel Stanford
- Most dominoes toppled in a spiral
- Meet Microsoft's New 9-Year-Old Certified
- Surat Businessman Hosts Mass Wedding for 151...
- 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman
- iT'S MAGIC........
- Amazing Dance - Must Watch
- Criss angel magic trick with food