The smallest artificial heart in history has saved the life of a 16-month old baby in Rome, Italy. The operation was conducted in March this year, and after two months of stability the doctors are delighted to confirm that the operation was a complete success.
View more random threads:
- Saudi Arabia - in the Park and the Museum...
- Scaring people with fake train
- Taekwondo training in Russia
- Sonia has surgery in US, puts Rahul in charge
- Endurance Soccer Ball Heading
- 5 Absolutely Ridiculous World Records
- Build your own limousines!
- Dark Places (2015) - Trailer
- Visit Sri Lanka CNN Ad