What would it be like to spend an evening with Thomas Jefferson, third President of the united States? More than 400 curious citizens attended the Blake Library in Stuart, Florida for a night with J.D. Sutton as he meticulously impersonated the legendary writer of the Declaration of Independence. Take a look.
View more random threads:
- Behind The Tanlines: Gigi Hadid, Irina Shayk...
- San Francisco Vacation Travel Guide
- Heart Warming
- The Death Of Bees Explained – Parasites,...
- Visions Of Austria, Part 2/6 HD
- Amazing Makeup Artist
- truck racing accident
- Seinfeld Bloopers - Season 4
- 7 Year Old Girl Karate Master
- History Lesson from a kid