The new magazine "Ala" is the first Turkish fashion magazine targeting religious Muslims. The model on the cover is wearing a headscarf and inside many of the women are covered up too.But, other than that, the glossy magazine bears a strong resemblance to its famous role model"Vogue". It features ads from brands such as Gucci, Dolce Gabbana and H&M, as well as style tips and articles about working women and health issues. "Ala" is a sign of the growing economic influence of Turkey's religious conservatives - but also of the new self-confidence of Turkish women who choose to wear the headscarf.
View more random threads:
- Funny ads compilation [7 of 8]
- Veena Malik Parody - MEERA hum sab umeed se...
- Uncensored Sexiest Bikini Fashion Show 2015
- Ouch On Ice: 2008 Olympics Preview
- Indian Actress widout make up!! horrible
- Very Funny Accidents
- Midnight Barcelona
- Kutiyattam, Sanskrit Theatre
- Rhino Versus Lion Pride Fight, Lions never...