"El Choclo" (Spanish: meaning "The Ear of Corn" more accurately "The Corn Cob") is a popular song written by Ángel Villoldo, an Argentine musician. Allegedly written in honour of and taking its title from the nickname of the proprietor of a nightclub, who was known as El Choclo.
It is probably one of the most popular tangos in Argentina
Violin: Katica Illenyi (Illényi Katica)
Cello: Aniko Illenyi (Illényi Anikó)
Angel G. Villoldo: El Choclo
View more random threads:
- FUNNY KID ON THE GYM (LEO) SWEDEN
- Hidden camera - Barber's Finger
- Payal Rohatgi In Ugly Aur Pagli
- Telemarketer Phone Prank
- Kick-Boxing Orangutans
- Wings to Paradise
- Funny Shareef Brothers
- Norway: Muslims form protective 'Ring of...
- A unique way to get people to use the stairs
- Military mistakes accidents and crashes