This event led directly to a period of city-to-city road races in UK and other European countries, which introduced many of the features found in later rallies: individual start times with cars running against the clock rather than head to head; time controls at the entry and exit points of towns along the way; road books and route notes; and driving over long distances on ordinary, mainly gravel, roads, facing hazards such as dust, traffic, pedestrians and farm animals.
View more random threads:
- Agar Above Person Naaraaz Ho Jaaye
- PUNISH THE PERSON ABOVE U................GAME
- Gonna leave this forum....
- WHERE *U *WANNA*PUT* THE *PERSON* ABOVE* U
- Girls/Boys give your arguments..
- Want To Meet The Member Of Ur Wish On This...
- Ban the Person Above You
- Latest sport of native Indian kids.