Thread: Nice Quotes !

Tip :- Get best emails in your inbox. don't miss, join nidokidos group today ĽĽ Click here to join nidokidos Group

Nice Quotes !

Never underestimate a girlís ability to find things out. It is always better to be honest because whatever you did, she will find out sooner or later. Trust me.
    - Unknown

Stop trying to prove your haters wrong and prove your supporters right! The more you focus on your support the less youíll see the hate.
    - Unknown

Think with your head, you really are probably not that important to the otherís around you. If you treat people with no respect.
    - Drake

Makeup doesnít make you prettier. Money doesnít make you richer. Real wealth and real beauty depends on how you value yourself.
    - Unknown

You can gain more friends by being yourself than you can by putting up a front. You can gain more friends by building people up than you can by tearing them down. And you can gain more friends by taking a few minutes from each day to do something kind for someone, whether it be a friend or a complete stranger. What a difference one person can make!
    - Sasha Azevedo

Shoot me with your words. Cut me with your eyes. Kill me with your hatefulness. But still, like air, Iíll rise.
    - Maya Angelou

Everything changes, nothing stays the same.When one door closes, another one opens.When God closes a door, he opens a window.Change is good for the soul.
    - Unknown

Be careful of love! Itíll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.
    - Unknown

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you will go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything youíve faced. All the battles you have won. All the fears youíve overcome. All the chapters you have written. Remember the moments that came before when you had this same doubt and overcame it. You can go as far as you let yourself go. Let go and you will soar farther that youíve ever imagined.
    - Unknown

Junior Member Array Mina Mowarie's Avatar
    Last one is Superb I needed like that quote
    Thanks for sharing

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Nothing Personal

Quote Originally Posted by Mina Mowarie View Post
    Last one is Superb I needed like that quote
    Thanks for sharing
    Thanks Mina....