Here are some tips on washing, drying and combing the right way:
Always Shower with warm water; hot water can dry and/or irritate the scalp. Be gentle when shampooing and conditioning. Don't use excessive force rubbing your hair, remember hair is most vunerable when wet.
Hot air can be damaging to your hair so when using a hair dryer use the cool setting. Don't leave the blow dryer in one spot for more than a few seconds.
To speed up the drying process, pat your hair dry with a towel and let the remaining moisture in your hair dry naturally.
First, gently use your fingers or a pick to untangle any knots while your hair is drying.
Hair is most fragile when it is wet so avoid brushing or combing when it's wet, or else it will cause breakage. Always brush you hair after it is completely dry.
for more tips, join my group http://www.nidokidos.org/group.php?groupid=22
View more random threads:
- Eyecare : Non-stop Eyelid-twitching - My...
- Health Tips
- Top Models' Skin Secrets
- Natural Tips For Beauty
- Beautifulskin.........some tips
- What To Eat Daily For Beauty And Health
- Electric Cigarette - Eliquid Makes It Unique
- Tips for Growing Your Hair Long
- Nutrition Suggestions for a Healthy Life
- Hair Care Tips : How to Repair Damaged Hair