Body Odor is caused by bacteria. The smelliest parts of your body are the armpits, your private parts and the feet, which are loaded with sweat glands.
3 simple steps to prevent odor:
1. Always wax/shave your armpits, as bacteria thrive well on hair.
2. Use an anti-perspirant talc/deodorant, which helps in reducing sweat. (Check the label before buying a product)
3. Vinegar is anti-bacterial, soak cotton ball in vinegar and rub this on your underarms, a natural remedy.
for more tips, join my group http://www.nidokidos.org/group.php?groupid=22
View more random threads:
- Semen ingredient is HIV carrier
- Health Tips
- Counting Calories In Fruit - Diet Nutrition...
- Dragon fish - a liquid asset for Asia
- Rules for Health & Beauty Tips
- You must have to know that your emotions are...
- Get Rid of Lazy Eye
- Strawberry lips
- Plants tricked into clean-up act
- Make a Home Made Face Mask to Combat Oily...