Nov. 1 - A humanoid robot designed to test chemically resistant clothing has been revealed by its maker, Boston Dynamics. Funded by the research arm of the U.S. military, the machine mimics human size, physiology and movement to simulate a soldier's behavior. Katharine Jackson reports.
View more random threads:
- How to Have a Healthy Diet with a Busy...
- The Best Motivation Video 2016 - IMPROVE...
- My View on Life Preethi Srinivasan
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 12
- Obamas dance to Indian Marathi folk tunes
- Crazy Downhill Skateboarding Line
- See Mount Everest - Things to do before you...
- The Sounds of Nature and Man
- Star Size Comparison
- Drunk Driving