The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED C 2 dual image processor. P500 is a 12.1 megapixel camera and has a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. The 36x wide-angle optical Zoom Nikkor ED glass lens in this camera provides the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras.
View more random threads:
- Sony Ericsson W302 Walkman Phone
- CyberPower New Power Video Series - Desktop...
- LG KC550 Uses AMD Imageon M180 Media...
- Everex Cloudbook gets Bigger
- Hello Kitty Body Composition Meter
- Tascam GT-R1 Recorder
- Canova Dual Touch Screen Laptop - The...
- Slacker G2 On FCC
- Visionman Widow Predator Gaming Notebook
- Samsung t819 hits T-Mobile with 1700Mhz 3G