The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED C 2 dual image processor. P500 is a 12.1 megapixel camera and has a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. The 36x wide-angle optical Zoom Nikkor ED glass lens in this camera provides the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras.
View more random threads:
- Panasonic MIRROR II 824P Phone
- Coleman Exponent Rendezvous Stove
- Artisan 800 printer, with a contextual...
- Age-verification Cameras Fooled
- CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XI Desktop PC
- 4GB Hidden Flash Drive Watch - Spy Gadget
- Casio Exilim EX-FH20 Launched
- Pioneer has Firmware Update for AVIC...
- PicoP: Better Viewing Experiences from...
- Tascam GT-R1 Recorder