The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED C 2 dual image processor. P500 is a 12.1 megapixel camera and has a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. The 36x wide-angle optical Zoom Nikkor ED glass lens in this camera provides the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras.
View more random threads:
- Kenwood Media Keg MG-E
- Which Mobile should I Buy?
- Product Name: Watch Phone M600
- USB Ribbon Cable Watch
- Solar-powered PowerPlus Toucan
- Sony Ericsson candybar T700: Be the envy of...
- RCA Small Wonder EZ300
- Nokia Multiscanner Works On Other S60...
- Chinese iPhone Clone Gets TV Spot
- Tascam TM-ST1 Stereo Microphone