The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED C 2 dual image processor. P500 is a 12.1 megapixel camera and has a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. The 36x wide-angle optical Zoom Nikkor ED glass lens in this camera provides the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras.
View more random threads:
- Smallest Smartphone Ever?
- Sony Ericsson K330 and J132 two new...
- GlobalSat BR-355 Waterproof GPS Mouse...
- E-matic EM324CAMP MP3 Player
- LG Incite From AT&T
- Nokia E63 Now Available
- The Classic Radiometer
- Mad Catz Rock Band Instruments Out
- Samsung F250 is music-styled slider
- Windows Xp Secret Codes Part-1