The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED C 2 dual image processor. P500 is a 12.1 megapixel camera and has a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. The 36x wide-angle optical Zoom Nikkor ED glass lens in this camera provides the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras.
View more random threads:
- Know about bridge cameras - semi...
- SGH-i200: Samsung Latest Windows Mobile 6.1...
- Ericsson and 3 Test 5.8Mbps 3G Uploads
- O2 drops the iPhone
- Microsoft Office On iPhone Next Year
- Innovative Tool to Strike Nail
- HTC TyTN II Review - User Reviews
- Transcend P6 Memory Card Reader
- AMD Phenom Processors :Are you ready? (13)
- Bio Pen informs you of infection