The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED C 2 dual image processor. P500 is a 12.1 megapixel camera and has a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. The 36x wide-angle optical Zoom Nikkor ED glass lens in this camera provides the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras.
View more random threads:
- Time at your fingertips
- Two New Lifestyle Smart Phones From
- Qtek 9000 Review - User Reviews
- Mazda to Unveil New Concept Car
- Retroxis Concept Phone from Dark Label...
- Samsung Rugby From AT&T
- GSM Watch Phone M700
- Western Digital VelociRaptor Hard Drive
- Hole Concept Phone Designed by Chi Shing Lo...
- "Good Bye, Bill Gates" EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!...