The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED C 2 dual image processor. P500 is a 12.1 megapixel camera and has a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. The 36x wide-angle optical Zoom Nikkor ED glass lens in this camera provides the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras.
View more random threads:
- Nokia N93i (Dream phone) (01)
- CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XI Desktop PC
- "Good Bye, Bill Gates" EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!...
- Visionman Widow Predator Gaming Notebook
- Durable Plastic USB 2.0 4GB Flash Memory...
- Verizon Sways In With Samsung SCH-u650
- Seagate Debuts 1.5TB Hard Drive
- Sony DSC-T500 Digital Camera
- Motorola RAZR2 V8 Antique Rose Version
- Time at your fingertips