The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a compact digital camera, with the feel and look of an SLR camera. This latest Nikon camera is powered by EXPEED C 2 dual image processor. P500 is a 12.1 megapixel camera and has a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor. The Coolpix P500 has aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9. The 36x wide-angle optical Zoom Nikkor ED glass lens in this camera provides the longest zoom ever integrated in the Coolpix cameras.
View more random threads:
- Panasonic PT-DZ12000U DLP Projector
- MWg Zinc II Smartphone Available in the US
- OWC Updates Mercury Elite-AL Pro
- Motorola i580 Review, Specs and Pictures
- Samsung SC-MX20 Digital Compact Camcorder -...
- Is a $200 Web Tablet Feasible?
- ViewSonic VA2626WM LCD Monitor
- Sarotech Abigs DVP-260X Portable Media Player
- Nokia's 6212 with Bluetooth NFC: Let the...
- Black Sony W890 SIM Free Now Available -...