This is the story of work and growth of one of the country's most beautifull and prosperous States: Espírito Santo.
With the economy growing each day more solid, the State is the world's largest iron ore pellets producer. It has the worldwide largest eucalyptus pulp pole. Its port complex is the largest in Latin America. It's the largest domestic marble and granite producer. It is also Brazil's largest Conilon coffee and papaya producer. It has the second largest oil reserve in the country. Going beyond all this, it has an exuberating beauty, which mingles beaches and mountains and mountains, mangroves and dunes, lagoons and waterfalls. A paradise which has very special assets: the capixaba people.
Get to know the State of Espírito Santo.
View more random threads:
- Zika virus sparks global concerns: What...
- Japan dumps water on stricken reactors
- Meera's Wedding Scandal - Sangeeta on Ateeq...
- Stupidity not bravery
- Sony Xperia Z2 - Official Promo
- Glenn Maxwell's unbelievable catch
- Aishwarya Rai (New 2009 Funny Must watch)
- Venezuela farewells 'El Comandante' Hugo...
- Amazing Monster Machine
- funny missile test