Did you know that vast underwater forests carpet the ocean floor in some places? These kelp forests thrive along much of the west coast of North America. Dive down into the sea to learn more about these simple but vital underwater algae.
"Underwater Forests" is just one of many exciting videos on The Ocean Today Kiosk. For full effect, visit the Ocean Today Kiosk at the Smithsonian Institution's Sant Ocean Hall or at an aquarium near you.
View more random threads:
- [[M]] Crazy Animals 2 Compilation
- Kitchen Tips: Organizing Your Refrigerator
- Outer Banks NC Pelican Eats Mans Arm!
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]]Straight-On Sneeze
- Amazing Piano Performance
- Seven Wonders of India: Hyderabad's Mecca...
- 5-year-old Savannah's Calm Call with 911
- Helicopter Accident
- Sri Lanka Trip 2013 | Sun & Surf | GoPro
- Guinness World Record Human Flag Dominic...