The new Mont Royal staircase starts at the top of Peel St., corner Pine Ave., and continues up to the main lookout at the top of the mountain. There are 400 stairs in the wide wooden staircase, with about 10 landings on the way, and a few small observation decks. The City of Montreal recently inaugurated the new staircase, along with a new road on the south side of the mountain that connects with the rest of the roads on Mont Royal. On a warm spring afternoon, mid-week, you can see that the staircase is already a big attraction.
View more random threads:
- 10 Awesome Vinegar Life Hacks you should know
- Keep going
- Dealing with Criticism - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Strange Way to Practise Skipping
- What Chewing Gum Can Do With Your Personality
- Training with your partner on the beach!
- Homemade Water Slide-Ron's Slip n Slide
- Jackie Chan Exclusive Interview: The Bangkok...
- Cook Islands, Aitutaki lagoon, Holiday...
- Arab Man Brings Lion to Party