Thermals can form wherever the air is just a couple of degrees warmer than the air next to it. They are one of the many sources of lift used by soaring birds and gliders. Presenter Helen Czerski takes a paragliding adventure to follow the invisible thermals in Colorado USA, along with camera man Mike, they prove that there's fun to be had when filming the weather. Distance travelled 414'220'800 km.
View more random threads:
- Nuuk - The largest city of Greenland
- UNBELIEVABLE! Kids Stunting on Pocket Bike!
- People are awesome 2013
- Dolphin playing with kid!
- 10 optical illusions in 2 minutes
- Bush Billboard Slams Obama - 'Miss Me Yet'?
- Behind the Beehive - The Code
- C-130 YMC-130H Lockheed Hercules flight test...
- plane crash caught on tape - 7