Zakynthos Navagio Beach
Navagio Beach or the Shipwreck, is an isolated sandy cove on Zakynthos island and one of the most famous beaches in Greece. It is notable because it is home to the wreck of the alleged smuggler ship Panagiotis; thus, it is often referred to as 'Smugglers Cove'.
View more random threads:
- The Greatest Driving Road In The World
- Micheal Jackson interview - Part 2 (comedy)
- The Hyderabad woman behind the rice bucket...
- Pakistani President Zardari and Sarah Palin
- Paul Anka - Papa + lyrics
- OMG its so cute
- Speed Drawing With Charcoal
- Ocean Park, Hong Kong
- Stay In School
- People are awesome 2013