Vista Caller-ID 1.0.7
Track and announce phone calls.
Vista Caller-ID software seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Windows Vista to track and announce phone calls. It uses your Voice or Data modem and Caller ID service provided by your local phone company in order to identify who's calling. Version 1.0.7 has Windows Home Server and Windows Media Center add-in.
Calling Number Delivery (CND), better known as Caller ID or CallerID, is a telephone service intended for residential and small business customers. It allows the called telephone equipment to receive a calling party’s directory number and the date and time of the call during the first 4 second silent interval in the ringing cycle.
Vista Caller-ID software seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Windows Vista to track and announce phone calls. It uses your Voice or Data MODEM and Caller ID service provided by your local phone company in order to identify who’s calling.
* Seamless Windows Vista integration with vista-style aero effects.
* Computer Caller ID informs you of who’s calling before you answer.
* Usefully tracks all incoming calls and logs Date & Time, and Caller ID Name & Number.
* Vista Caller-ID conveniently eliminates the need to squint at a tiny phone display while at your computer.
Vista Caller-ID is FREEWARE and very easy to use, normally requiring very little user setup. Just download and install the program, and you’ll be in control of your phone calls.
* Microsoft Windows Vista Family / Windows XP
* 800 MHz Intel Pentium III processor (or equivalent) and later
* 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
* 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
* 5 MB available disk space
* .NET Framework version 2.0 (or later)
* Caller ID capable modem and Caller ID service
Click Here to Download