An iconic image of the punk subculture, liberty spikes are well worth the effort needed to
achieve this dramatic look.
To complete this How-To you will need:
Super hold hairspray
Hair clips or ponytail holders
A blow dryer
A punk attitude
Egg whites (optional)
Dissolved gelatin (optional)
Hair dye (optional)
Step 1: Research look
Find photos of liberty spikes and pick your desired look. Spikes can range from short darts to long barbs, with varying lengths and thickness.
Step 2: Grow hair
Let your hair grow to workable length. Hair should fall below your eyes in front and past your shoulders in the back.
Step 3: Section hair
Divide dry hair into consistent sections and fasten with hair clips or ponytail holders.
Tip: Get help during the styling process.
Step 4: Apply product
Liberally apply extreme hold hairspray to the first section. Start at the bottom near the scalp and work your way up.
Tip: You can also use egg whites or dissolved gelatin.
Step 5: Blow dry spike
Blow dry each spike as you form it, keeping the blow dryer close to your hair, until the styling product is tacky. Form and blow dry more spikes over your entire head at various angles, making sure all tips are pointy.
Tip: Proportion is key. If the spike is 8 inches long, the base should be about 2 inches in diameter.
Step 6: Blow dry
Blow dry your entire head once all the spikes are up.
View more random threads:
- Giuliano Stroe Od 2 godine ide u teretanu te...
- Robot Hummingbird
- Home Remedies for Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Snake Devours Crocodile After 5 Hour Battle
- Man tries to move HUGE crocodile! Can you...
- What goes around comes around
- Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered
- Beginner's guide to Maui, Hawaii
- Business Photos from Google
- Uncovering Spring Break's Hidden Underbelly