This video from the Center on the Developing Child at Harvard University (developingchild.harvard.edu) features Center Director Jack P. Shonkoff, M.D., professor at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the Harvard School of Public Health, and Harvard Medical School addressing basic concepts of early childhood development, established over decades of neuroscience and behavioral research, which help illustrate why child development—particularly from birth to five years—is a foundation for a prosperous and sustainable society.
View more random threads:
- Artistic and Funny
- Building Bolero - The Queensland Symphony...
- One Day Summer One Day Fall - Time Lapse
- The World's Largest Salt Flat, Salar de...
- Queen Elizabeth II morph sequence
- Talented Kid
- how's that for a chair?
- How To Get Rid Of Fear : Your Guide to True...
- Freestyle Football
- Somewhere in China