The people of Kangiqsujuaq in Canada go to great lengths to add variety to their diet of seal meat, venturing under the sea ice during the extreme low tides of the spring equinox to gather mussels.
It's a race against time. They have less than half an hour to search these temporary caverns before the tide rushes back in. A look-out keeps watch for the returning tide, but warning shouts can't be too loud in case the echoes bring down the ice.
View more random threads:
- Work Continues to Rescue Birds, Turtles and...
- Flat Stomach Fat Melter!
- weight lifting fun....
- Vultures Vs Crow Vs Jackal
- Sweet Mama Dog Interacting with a Beautiful...
- New Audi A8 2014 vs Mercedes S class 2014
- Funny Bicycle Accidents
- Muckross House, Ireland
- Drone View of Different Hong Kong
- Processed Meat Facts