The first of three days spent in Hiroshima was consumed in the beautiful island of Miyajima where there's a famous Red Gateway in the water. Famed as one of the three most awesome views in all Japan. Also the shrine was cool as well as trying the local cuisine.
View more random threads:
- "Date Your Wife"
- Lauren Christy: The Color Of The Night
- 9 Unexpected Ways Color Can Affect You
- The world's great spin bowler
- Surfing dogs
- Not in my Name - Muslims against ISIS
- Exercise Ssang Yong 14
- Tolerant & Sanskari Shiv Sena at work
- Snow Falling In Naran Valley
- Beautiful painting in progress by Zuly...