A nigh tout in Macau including a walk through The Venetian Hotel-Casino, which dwarfs the one in Las Vegas, the spectacular The House of Dancing Water, Asia's answer to Cirque du Soliel's "O", a peek at a 218 carat diamond, a stroll through the old Portuguese sector, strung with Chinese lanterns, a bungee jump and an international fireworks competition.
View more random threads:
- Obama Girl... does Soulja Boy...with Mike...
- Micheal Jackson interview - Part 2 (comedy)
- OUTCAST - Motivational Video You Need To See
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs Of 2011
- babu bral Great Indian Laughter Challenge
- Cute Girl's Recitation
- Great insult of news anchor.......
- Chinese Olympic Passion: Impossible is...
- Oh Deer
- Cars sliding on snow