Quick video view of Manila
Manila can be a very discombobulated place, for it is really just a collection of towns with no definable centre. The walled Intramuros area was the traditional centre of Manila, but was mostly wiped out in WWII and has never recovered. Binondo, Quiapo, Ermita and Malate have never been more than a supporting cast for a star that doesn't exist. Still, you may well find lots of fun in Ermita and Malate, while Binondo and Quiapo have a certain raw energy and unique markets. And Intramuros is a good place to explore, just to find the bones of its past.
View more random threads:
- Becoming better than yesterday
- Bent Objects: Hilarious Food Art
- La Vache Qui Rit Maroc - Flashmob Morocco...
- How do we attain this emotional adulthood?
- Funny Magic Trick - Barry and Stuart
- The Great Tide - BBC One
- Bull-Riding World record. Wow!
- This guy deserves an award!
- Michelle & Barack Obama dancing