On the border between Peru and Bolivia, the Heath River Wildlife Center offers remote access to a variety of unique ecosystems. Venturing from the comfortable luxury lodge with private bungalows complete with hot showers, guests can explore the thick primary rain forest, watch macaws at a clay lick from a floating blind, paddle across an oxbow lake, and watch sunsets over the vast grasslands of heath.
View more random threads:
- Funny Video (agility and what can go wrong)
- Oymyakon: the coldest town on earth
- award winning funny commercial
- OBAMA GIRL
- Russel Peter Impression of Chinese
- Morning Yoga in Bed
- 5 Foil Hacks To Wrap Your Head Around
- Time of the Soji (school cleaning in Japan)
- How To Grow Your Hair OVERNIGHT!