The Inti Raymi ("Festival of the Sun") was a religious ceremony of the Inca Empire in honor of the god Inti. Since 1944, an historical reconstruction of the Inti Raymi has been taking place at the ruins of Sacsayhuamán (two km. from Cusco) on June 24 of each year, attracting thousands of tourists and local visitors.
View more random threads:
- Visiting Old Bukhara
- Amazing Bar BQ Trick
- Superhuman Facts About Babies
- Paraplegic Rides a Conquest Motorcycle From...
- Just For Laughs Gags Asia - 23rd Feb 2010...
- Part 1-Sarkar Raj- 4 man show
- Jackie Chan portrait made of 64,000...
- Have you ever seen a video like this?
- Alizée's music and video mix
- Time Management Tips