Between the Alps and Lake Geneva lies some of the most exquisite scenery in Switzerland, with pretty lakeside towns, vineyards and cozy accommodation. Montreux is one of the loveliest cities, crowned by the Chateau Chillon. Visitors and 20,000 locals enjoy exclusive shopping, heritage architecture, picturesque galleries, grand hotels, well-groomed lakeside gardens and a wildly popular Jazz festival in July.
View more random threads:
- Street Workout Motivation
- Outdoor Life - Palau Special Rock Island Tour
- Role play Katrina kaif (Funny)
- Just Awesome
- Strange Facts About Dreams
- Leona Lewis Olympic Closing Ceremony - Whole...
- Grass Eating Act
- ECONOMIC COLLAPSE 2014 EXPLAINED - World...
- The Bella Twins get their tattoos removed
- The Three Rs