Scuba diving in Bali, Indonesia, in September 2007 with AquaMarine Diving.
We travel to the USAT Liberty shipwreck at Tulamben, see mola mola at Crystal Bay, a whitetip reef shark at Nusa Penida, and lots of underwater macro critters such as nudibranchs and shrimps from Coral Garden, Seraya Secrets and Puri Jati.
View more random threads:
- urban and freestyle trial in Lyon
- Training with your partner on the beach!
- Otto the skateboarding bulldog
- 50s Train Conductor Eats Razors
- Plane Lands on 2 Wheels
- Fantastic Basant
- Inspire - Iraq, moral consciousness and...
- Brave Pakistan Women Samina Baig
- Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean is a...
- Travis Pastrana's World Record Jump -...