What began in 1988 with 40 decorated vehicles and a handful of onlookers is now the Worlds Largest and Oldest Art Car Parade. The event features over 250 Art Cars, 200,000 plus live spectators and media from all over the world, making Houston ground zero of an international phenomenon.
Scores of lowrider, classic cars, costumed rollerskaters, musicians on floats, art bicyclists, hot-rodders, and hard-to-classify rolling contraptions join in and shine in the spotlight.
View more random threads:
- One of the most impressive performance
- How to make a slingshot
- C-130 YMC-130H Lockheed Hercules flight test...
- What is Venice Florida like?
- Mere hathon men - Indian Dance
- Rubber Boy: Indian Schoolboy Wants To Become...
- Saving the poor animal
- Making Cups with Unique Handles Pottery Wheel
- Flying Fish Attack
- 100 rupee note-Funny Indian ads