Nail Growth Ideas
The speed of nail growth increases if you enjoy a healthy diet. This is not a joke but a proven fact. Illness however, can slow it down.
Enhancing Nail Growth
• Rub the fingernails of one hand across the nails of the other hand for about 5 minutes each day. This will increase nail growth.
• Strong cleaning products and the sun can break your nails. Use a sun block cream while going out into the sun. While doing household chores use a pair of gloves. Use a good moisturizer on your hands each night before going to bed.
• Corners of your nail should not be filed. Filing them will weaken the nail and they will break easily.
• Food rich in potassium, iron, calcium and vitamin B are especially good for your nails. Almonds, garlic, spinach celery, yogurt, eggs and seafood are good for your nails.
• Drinking insufficient water can cause your nails to break.
• If your nails are brittle then do not use perfumes that contain alcohol, as this will further deteriorate the condition of your nails.
• Use four fingers of the opposite hand and knead each finger from the tip to the bottom of each finger. It will relax your fingers.
• Almonds contain fatty acids that are good for your nail. Eat 6 almonds a day and your nails will visibly improve.
• To prevent yourself from biting your nails, make a paste of the gel from one fresh aloe leaf by double boiling it in a pan. Put into a jar and apply this paste on your nails to prevent biting. Ingesting too much of this paste will cause vomiting.
• To encourage nail growth massage the cuticle and nail with your finger tips.
Some don'ts of good nail growth
• Don't wash dishes without wearing a pair of rubber gloves.
• Do not pick at your nail polish, as you will damage the nail.
• Don't let your nails grow too long as they will break easily.
• Don't use your nails as tools as this will weaken your nail.
• Don't go out in public with chipped polish.
• Remember to moisturize your cuticles every night.
Some Facts about Nail Growth
1. A healthy toenail takes about a year to grow out completely.
2. A healthy fingernail takes about six months to grow out completely.
3. Nails grow faster in the summer.
4. Men's nails generally grow faster than women's.
5. Nails grow faster on the hand you use most.
View more random threads:
- Curly Hair Styles
- Breast cancer more aggressive among obese...
- Eat Less To Live Longer
- Cure for every thing
- Handling GINGER in the right way in your...
- I think Selena is the most beautiful girl in...
- Natural Skin & Hair Care : How to Care for...
- sensible slimmimg
- Tv9 Gujarat- Marathon of mehndi,Ahmadabad