Thread: Shah Rukh now wants to sing or play musical instrument

Shah Rukh now wants to sing or play musical instrument

Mumbai (PTI): Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says that he wishes he could sing or play a musical instrument.

"I have no regrets in my life. I only wish I could sing or play a musical instrument," the actor who has sung a few lines in the music album of KolKata Knightriders, the IPL team promoted by him on Wednesday night.

"Music composers Vishal-Shekhar impressed upon me to test my singing prowess. After the recording when I heard my voice, I sounded so awful that I felt extremely sorry for the music composer team of Vishal-Shekhar, Bappi Lahiri and Pritam who have come together to score the music of five songs in the album," Shah Rukh said.

When asked how does he manage to give hundred per cent to all his projects when he is busy with promotion of his IPL team, Shah Rukh asked, "do you expect me to say that I don't give my hundred per cent if I am busy with more than one project. I work very hard for whatever I do. I am practical and honest about my creativity."

The superstar admitted that the IPL, a new territory for him, was giving him physical, mental and emotional stress. "But I am giving it my best shot," he said.

He did not agree with the criticism that IPL would encourage regionalism. "My team firmly believes in the passion to work hard and win. All the team members have gone through ups and downs in their professional lives, but have never given up. It is this ideology that brings them together."

Shah Rukh said he plans to go on a holiday with his children, after the IPL concludes.

Shah Rukh said he is working on his television show 'Pachvi pass' on star plus. Besides this, his home production to be directed by Priyadarshan and two films featuring himself directed by Aditya Chopra and Karan Johar respectively are in the pre-production stages.

When asked why he was promoting his IPL team when it would not help on field, Shah Rukh said promotion was very important to create awareness about the event. "My work is over now. The focus will shift on the team to play hard and win the tournament," he added.

Shah Rukh and Nokia unveiled a consumer contest titled 'Milan of the villains'. Shah Rukh, giving details, said, "My Knightriders are a seemingly disjointed bunch of brilliant players, who really intimidate all opponents whenever they are on field and there is lot of intrigue as to how this bunch will perform together."

He said, "through this contest, I am asking for people's suggestions to help my players perform well together. The contest will run for four weeks simultaneously with the IPL tournment and five winners will be chosen every week. They will get a chance to watch the knightriders match at Eden Gardens on May 16 with me. They will also get an opportunity to meet me and my team at an 'after game' party the same evening."

Member Array
    well nowadays at home....
    thanx.....admin......for making a new sub forum for cricket lovers........

Thread Information