Honda Motor has destroyed all the vehicles that had been submerged or damaged by floods at its plant in Ayutthaya, Thailand. That makes good on a pledge not to use or sell vehicles and parts that were affected by the floods.
The automaker shut down operations at its Ayutthaya plant on October 5th, due to shortage of production materials caused by the massive flooding in northern Thailand.
View more random threads:
- Phirse wahi pyar ho.. tumhi se hamein
- Shangrila Lake
- Top 10 Couple Fails
- Moving a House in Muscatine, Iowa
- Happy Thanksgiving: At discount from 30% to...
- Mercedes Pens - The Pen Guy Show #1
- Amazing Body Paint Art on Amir Khan
- Vacuum cleaner life hacks
- Game Of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen Best...
- President Obama Message on Shutdown