Startup Delayer 2.3.13
* Average User Rating:
(out of 2 votes) Rate it!
* Downloads: 23,260
* Requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
* Limitations: No limitations
* Date Added:November 12, 2001
Startup Delayer will allow you to setup how many seconds after Windows has started, to load each application. It configures timed delays for each application that starts after Windows boots up. Version 2.3.130 includes unspecified updates.
Tired of waiting an eternity for your computer to boot? Malware could be the culprit, so make sure to run anti-spyware software. But another cause of slow booting is all the software that's trying to run the moment Windows starts. Startup Delayer takes a clever approach to this by letting you delay selected programs.
For example, I need my anti-virus and desktop-search programs to run right away, but Adobe Reader Speed Launcher? iTunesHelper? LightScribe Control Panel? They can wait. Using Startup Delayer, I can configure programs like those to run at, say, 2-minute intervals, starting a full 15 minutes after I've booted my system. Genius!
The program also acts as a startup manager, allowing you to uncheck programs you don't want to run at all. Startup Delayer a free tool, and absolutely essential for anyone with a PC that's slow to start. It's made a huge difference on my system.
Click here to download startup delayer
View more random threads:
- Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition 8.0
- Hidden Program In Windows XP
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2014
- Disk Investigator ( To recover lost data )
- CyberPatrol Parental Controls 7.7
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition
- Recuva 1.32.444
- antivirus - Avast Home Edition 4.7.1001
- Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic
- gMote 1.31