then don't make them.

Just because you are good with the words
    don't expect the same from others
    coz sweet words or harsh words
    in the end Words Hurt.

Member Array
    nice post .......dear.........specially last two lines arre superb

coolestnapster
    well i agree with u poem .....nice words ash fill with pain.....

but i wuld like to add
    few lines hope u don't mind and i am not prooving u wrong just that i think other way around

If u can't express ur feelings,
    then don't balme u cry alone.

If u can't understand ur friends,
    then don't show u care.

if u can't value the ones u have,
    then don't blame why u were left alone.

words r the swords that can tear or protect
    ur heart and others whom u love......with roses
    come thorns...with words come feelings.....

don't always expect words that will make u laugh
    coz tears also come when u laugh...........

Member Array
    both naps and ash the poems are awesome...

cheers!!

ash2032
    well napster i don't mind you adding few lines.

really another great poem from your end. Well i am also not trying to prove you wrong or something but just trying to explain myself. Hope you don't mind & you all will try to understand what i meant.

“If u can't express ur feelings,
    then don't balme u cry alone. “

If you still need to explain your feelings to the person for whom you are crying then you deserves to cry alone

”If u can't understand ur friends,
    then don't show u care. “

Between friends you don’t need to show that you care for other one it all depends on mutual understanding on which this beautiful relation of friendship stands and if one friend commit mistake the other friend suppose to show the same not to break the heart.

”if u can't value the ones u have,
    then don't blame why u were left alone. “

When you care for someone so much that you forget yourself and still that person thinks that you don’t have value…..then yes you deserve to be left alone for valuing someone so much.

”words r the swords that can tear or protect
    come thorns...with words come feelings..... “

Yes the words r the swords that should protect heart of others you love……………but when the words tear apart the hearts of others who loves you and when you get thorns and no roses then yes the feelings come feeling of Sadness, feeling of disappointment.

”don't always expect words that will make u laugh
    coz tears also come when u laugh...........”

In the end, the lesson remains that don’t expect anything coz when there are expectations there is possibility that your expectation might never get satisfied and it will end in tears in either case.

coolestnapster
    wow...ash...nice ...i respect ur words dear ....but u got me wrong i never took the meaning out of ur poem coz the person who has written can better explain then anyone.........my poem was just a hope for ur poem ...never a meaning ....

as u draw the meaning of my poem so i will tell u the true meaning i thought myself.....hope u like the meaning

I meant if u r just smiling around fooling ur frnds and family u don't share .....u don't express to ur friends ur feelings(well one whom u love or have very deep frndship understands u ...but as we r humans u have to express u make urself light and expressing help as other person don't feel that i might be wrong or why can't he/she express the feelings to me)

”If u can't understand ur friends,
    then don't show u care. “
    hmm u only said in ur explanation mutual understanding ...see i meant that understanding u should understand ur frnds u should know which of there action or feeling means which things....if u don't understand then mistake happens my frnd...but trying to show off as if u care when u don't understand ur frnds showing u take pain when u don't even know it is bad....showing of in realtionships is bad

if u can't value the ones u have,
    then don't blame why u were left alone
    hmm sometimes we r always running after some other realtions and persons we don't know the person who loves or care for us the most ....
    or u can say we know but we ignore ...so in the end the ones after which u r running u never caught and other who loved u a lot r so far behind u can't reach them hence left alone..

words r the swords that can tear or protect
    hmm well can u stop loving or caring or thinking about a person just coz the don't act in the same way ........well thats not true love....love is pain my dear ....not all r lucky ones...trust me

i meant don't expect the one u love will love u back or say u that they love u...don't expect always ur wish will come true....

as it is said hope for the best prepare for the worst so always be prepared for the worst...expect...make dreams and expectation but.....don't always be 100%sure they will turn out the way u wanted

ash2032
    Well Sunny you are right the person who is writing can only explain the feelings behind the words.

I done a mistake by trying to explain your poem. I just loved the meaning of your poem.

But just think about it from another angel dear.......

When you are expressing yourself by crying out loud and still that person can’t understands you or even after understanding just act like he or she don’t care and this all is just to protect you from the pain in future then what to do.

And you say showing off but dear when you really care for someone and trying to act in a certain way still that person thinks or takes it in a negative way and always try to explain the same thing again and again which gives you pain then you tell me what to do

And as you said suppose you are the person who loves someone a lot and in front of your eyes that person is running away after something which is not worthwhile and you are just trying to protect him or her and he or she takes it in a negative way and turn his or her back on you then you tell me what to do

I know and I totally agree love is pain ………………but in any relation if you are just getting the pain and even that person denies the hope on which you are existing then dear a tear fall down and question comes why, what I did wrong

And yes I am the strong believer that just give love don’t expect it in return but at certain point of time you feel weak you need someone who can understand you who can give you a shoulder just to let you cry and at that point only which shoulder you are relying on misunderstands you and turn back on you , it breaks you from within.

Member Array
    well sunny n aashi.........good thoughts yaar.............both of u rocks

coolestnapster
    ya ur meaning is also nice ...so i will go ur way then see...

When you are expressing yourself by crying out loud and still that person can’t understands you or even after understanding just act like he or she don’t care and this all is just to protect you from the pain in future then what to do.
    well u only gave the answer dear ...ones who truely love u will give u pain today so that u won't have to suffer ur whole life....a true frnd will never want ur tears to fall so they may just try to show ceratin things so that u believ and r spare from future pain.....

And you say showing off but dear when you really care for someone and trying to act in a certain way still that person thinks or takes it in a negative way and always try to explain the same thing again and again which gives you pain then you tell me what to do
    i never said showing off ....there is a diff between expressing and showing off .....and when a person take u negatively that means there is lack of tranfer of communication or expressing urself....that is what causes all the pain

And as you said suppose you are the person who loves someone a lot and in front of your eyes that person is running away after something which is not worthwhile and you are just trying to protect him or her and he or she takes it in a negative way and turn his or her back on you then you tell me what to do
    well again ...u r not reading my lines it seems to me or i am not being able to translate them to u.....i said other person is running after something and in that process turns back on u......or he or she runs so far away that by then so much time has gone that both can't reach each other

I know and I totally agree love is pain ………………but in any relation if you are just getting the pain and even that person denies the hope on which you are existing then dear a tear fall down and question comes why, what I did wrong
    if u r just getting the pain then nobody fault just that person u r crying for always or who is making u cry always is nnot worth the tears ....wrong thing u only did is u fell in love ...and nobody can control it

And yes I am the strong believer that just give love don’t expect it in return but at certain point of time you feel weak you need someone who can understand you who can give you a shoulder just to let you cry and at that point only which shoulder you are relying on misunderstands you and turn back on you , it breaks you from within.
    same answer as above u loved the wrong person who was not worth it.....here is what it come u were running after someone never saw there would have been someone at ur back whom if u would have just looked at would have given his/her heart to u to stop crying

Member Array
    hmm ash you started a good topic...hmm i hope you dont mind me saying a few points in my way of thinking....

Quote:

I meant if u r just smiling around fooling ur frnds and family u don't share .....u don't express to ur friends ur feelings(well one whom u love or have very deep frndship understands u ...but as we r humans u have to express u make urself light and expressing help as other person don't feel that i might be wrong or why can't he/she express the feelings to me)
    hmm well i think sometimes in some cases the one who cries alone due to being unable to express their feelings is neither sinful, nor shameless but extremely needful....

Just because you are good with the words
    don't expect the same from others
    coz sweet words or harsh words
    in the end Words Hurt
    ya you're right ash..the sweet words and the bitter words grow from the same root....

In the end, the lesson remains that don’t expect anything coz when there are expectations there is possibility that your expectation might never get satisfied and it will end in tears in either case.
    ya words have a powerful meaning..a single sentence may make you laugh but the same sentence can make you cry..so therefore you have to choose your words carefully..because it can be the beginning or the end, the giving or recieving..words can condemn..sometimes through words some gain revenge..so in affect words r the beginning or the end....

”words r the swords that can tear or protect

Yes the words r the swords that should protect heart of others you love……………but when the words tear apart the hearts of others who loves you and when you get thorns and no roses then yes the feelings come feeling of Sadness, feeling of disappointment.
    ya you're right..words r like a sword..and how u use that sword is the feelings....

hmm well..interesting topic and points...take care...

Thread Information