One film old and Deepika Padukone has started showing her attitude towards her industry friends. She does not even bother to greet those people who have lifted her career and life. In the recently held Lakme Fashion Week, Deepika ignored Shahrukh’s wife Gauri Khan.
Deepika didn't notice Gauri Khan who produced her successful film Om Shanti Om at the Lakme Fashion Week when she walked closely with her would be mother-in-law Neetu Singh and paid no attention to Gauri who was also present at the occasion. Neetu and Deepika were busy cheering for Ranbir who walked the ramp for designer Arjun Khanna. A source present at the occasion said, "She did not even say hello to Gauri and completely ignored her”.
This is not the only incident. Deepika had also once forgotten to wish the director of OSO, Farah Khan on her birthday. Farah really got hurt by her behavior and said that she is used to this type of behavior as she knows how the industry works. But Deepika dumps the matter saying that though she forgot to wish Farah on her birthday, she congratulated her on becoming a mother of triplets.
View more random threads:
- Priyanka Chopra (15)
- John Abraham inaugurates Upper Crust Show at...
- Promotions of 'Barfi!' on the sets of...
- Katrina Kaif - Rare AND Unseen PICS!! )
- Genelia D'Souza Wallpapers
- Shilpa Shetty (05)
- Priyanka Chopra at the ABC Upfront
- Shruthi Hassan in casual wear - new pics
- Bollywood clebs on Priyanka Chopras father's...
- Ghai Takes a Turn at Being a Cycle-Rickshaw...