Palm Centro hits the magical one million mark
Palm's miniscule and wallet-friendly Centro has managed to reach one million units sold since its launch last September. It got its legs working as Sprint and AT&T's gateway smartphone at that fantastic $99 pricepoint, and now it's making a bid for world domination in major markets in Europe and Asia. The one million sales have it nipping at the heels of recent superstar smartphones, the two million plus HTC Touch and the four million plus iPhone, not bad company in the least.
View more random threads:
- Transcend JetFlash V95: The Ultra-Compact USB
- Amazing Tech Products: Purebuds A...
- Sony Ericsson W890 SIM Free Released -...
- G502 by Sony Ericsson Release Announced -...
- Hands-on with Nokia N96
- Visual Assistance Card
- IOCELL Content Phone Logs Conversations
- HTC Touch HD Is Now Official
- 08 Radio Concept
- HTC Advantage X7501