Levis has ventured into the wireless phone business. Most of us are used to and familiar with Levis other products such their jeans, T-shirts, shoes, etc. Recently however, Levis, put out a very limited edition of a cell phone called the Red Tab.
The Red Tab comes with MP3 player, stereo bluetooth and a two megapixel camera.
“Extras include a ‘premium’ presentation box, a case for the handset, stereo hands free kit, a metal chain and if you like, customization with your name (up to 13 letters),” LuxuryLaunches adds. “Offered in a limited number of 100 only, it displays a tag of 550 euros ($870) and they are being sold online via cool Parisian retailer Colette.”
From a design standpoint, the phone doesn’t look too bad. But as far as I am concerned, I will continue dropping by the Levis Store when I go shopping for jeans. But when it comes to mobile phones, I plan to stick with the companies whose main business revolves around mobile phones. No offense Levis. I still love your jeans.
View more random threads:
- Sony Ericsson K800i - Wilma
- Fujifilm Camera does Social Networking
- Sprint HTC Touch Diamond Out Early
- Who will own the cloud is irrelevant
- Samsung SCH-W460 Gets FCC Approval
- Microsoft Zune Interface Coming To Windows...
- LG Viewty Black is Joined by Purple and...
- Nikon D40 not vaporware
- Mini-XBOX Wave a Magic Wand - Dream Machine...
- Strictly mathematical viewpoint