Are engineers too Smart ?? Check this one.

7 Engineers and 7 Doctors are going from PUNE to Mumbai. So both groups gather at Pune Station. Both groups are desperately trying to prove their superiority.

SCENE 1 (PUNE - MUMBAI):

7 engineers take only 1 Ticket and 7 doctors buy all 7 tickets.. Doctors are desperately waiting for TC to come...... When TC arrives, All 7 Engineers get in one toilet SO when TC knocks , one hand come out with the ticket and the TC goes away....Doctors say "Dekh lenge"

NOW on return Journey all of them don't get a direct train to PUNE. So they all decide to take a Passenger till Lonavala, from there they can easily get a LOCAL to PUNE

SCENE 2 (MUMBAI - LONAVALA) :

Doctors decided, "this time we will prove that we too are equally SHAANE"....All 7 Doctors take 1 Ticket ..Engineers don't buy ticket at all!!!!!..TC arrives....
ALL DOCTORS IN ONE TOILET.ALL ENGINEERS IN THE OPPOSITE ONE..
One engineer gets out and knocks the door of Doctors toilet, One hand comes with the tickets, he takes the ticket and comes in engg Bathroom...

TC DRIVES out ALL the doctors from the toilet and they are heavily fined........ tai tai fissssssss..

SCENE 3 ( LONAVALA - MUMBAI) :

SO now both the group on LONAVALA station. Doctors planning their move for last chance.. they board the local to Pune..This time doctors decide that they will play the same (1 ticket) trick.
ALL Doctors take 1 tickets...Engineers BUY all 7 tickets this time... SO TC Comes.. All Engineers show their tickets.....Doctors are still searching for toilet in LOCAL………………….
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Indian man walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He tells the loan officer that he is going to India on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so the
Indian man hands over the keys to a new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produces the title and everything checks out.

The loan officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the Indian for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the Indian returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000'"

The Indian replies: "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return'"
Ah, the mind of the Indian...where would this country be without them..........I wonder............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CSS + MSC + MBBS + MBA = UNEMPLYOMENT ..

2.) An Idea + An Idiot = A Dot com.

3.) Sushmita Sen - 1.2 feet = Salman Khan.

4.) 4 weeks in Switzerland + London + New Zealand +
Canada = 4 minute song in Hindi movie.

5.) Rona dhona x Bewafai x Badle ki aag = Your mum's
favourite serials.

6.) Amitabh Bachchan + Jaya Bachchan = Abhishek
Bachchan -Talent.

7.) Any actor + Any actress + many movies = David
Dhawan

8.) 1 smile + 32 teeth = Govinda

9.) 1 person - shirt = Salman Khan

10.) 1 person + straight hair + unstraight walk =
Sanjay dutt

11.) 1 hand + 10 kg weight = Sunny Deol

12.) One engagement + Two weddings + Three wedding
songs + Four hundred Relatives + A house bigger than
Buckingham Palace = One Sooraj Barjataya's Film.

13.) One man + one woman = Isha Deol

14.) Time waste - time = Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu
Thi

15.) Boring songs + heavy dialogues + Bogus dressing +
waiste of money = Devdas

16.) New heroes + New heroins = a flop movie

17.) Old heroes + new heroins = a blunder

18.) Old heroes + old heroins = time pass

19.) action - suspense + comedy - thrill - story=
Indian superhit movie

20.) Do aur do paanch = Indians ka maths
> Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
> hard at work at his desk. He works independently, without
> wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
> thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and always
> finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended
> measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
> breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
> vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
> knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be
> classed as an asset employee, the type which cannot be
> dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob be
> promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be