Director Karan Johar, who teams up with TV tycoon Ekta Kapoor in her next home production C Kkompany, says he cannot refuse any offer from her.
"Ekta is a sweetheart. I can never say no to her. I don't want to divulge any details about the film. Ekta will tell you what I've to do," Karan said.
Ekta said, "C Kkompany will have Karan and also Mahesh Bhatt making appearances. I'm also there. The awards committees are going to have a tough time next year."
Ekta ventured into filmmaking with Kucch To Hai and Krishna Cottage. Last year she co-produced the box office hit Shootout At Lokhandwala with Sanjay Gupta.
This won't be Karan's first acting assignment. He started as a child actor in Anand Mahendroo's Doordarshan serial Indradhanush, and then played Shah Rukh Khan's nerdy friend in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. More recently he had a cameo in Sujoy Ghosh's Home Delivery and a voice-on-telephone part in Nikhil Advani's Salaam-e-Ishq.
View more random threads:
- Official opening of Dream of Battle by Shah...
- Vivek comes between Saif & Kareena?
- Aasheeka's Photoshot
- Salman and Katrina on the sets of 'Indian...
- Actress Madhu Shalini: Bold Look
- Bollywood Hero Flash Mob in Times Square
- Celebrities attend Teji Bachchan's Choutha
- On The Sets of Shoot Out At Lokhandwala
- Marathi film stars at music launch of "Yudh-...
- Deepika Padukone (06)