Retriever allows you to download files from the Internet easier and with more control than from your Web browser, with it you can resume interrupted downloads at any time that's convenient or even schedule downloads to occur when you're away from your computer.You can temporarily pause your download and resume it instantly a few minutes later.
Features of Retriever include:Resumable FTP and HTTP downloads. Support for BitTorrent transfers. Support for Metalinks. Support for HTTP referer, cookies and POST data. FTP and HTTP server authentication. Supports HTTP, FTP and SOCKS proxies with authentication. Ability to add file download mirrors. Ability to segment downloads so only a portion of the file will be downloaded. Version 1.09 has fixed some UPNP port forwarding bugs, change path and segmenter buttons are now disabled during download, added option in segmenter to force redownload of selected segments, and other improvements.
Retriever with Metal (JRE1.5) look and feel and default icons
Retriever with WindowsXP look and feel and Swing icons
Retriever during a Torrent transfer
Features of Retriever include:
* Resumable FTP and HTTP downloads.
* Support for BitTorrent transfers.
* Support for Metalinks with full and partial hash verification, multi file support and display of metalink file information.
* FTP and HTTP server authentication.
* Support for HTTP referer, cookies and POST data.
* supports HTTP, FTP and SOCKS proxies with authentication.
* Ability to add file download mirrors.
* Ability to segment downloads so only a portion of the file will be downloaded. In the case of multi file torrents individual files can be selected for download.
* Scheduled downloading.
* Pausable downloading.
* Execute external application on download start and/or completion.
* Segmented downloading from multiple servers.
* User customizable icons. See Retriever's help documentation for details.
* Simultaneous download of a single file from multiple sources.
* Prioritized downloads which will take precedence over all others.
* Download mirror searching (powered by Yahoo! search).
Requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Java 1.5 or higher
* Click HERE To DOWNLOAD *
**** ENJOY, Its FREE..... ****
View more random threads:
- Communicate with anyone who visits your Web...
- How to convert documents into PDF format?
- Manage, autofill your passwords, credit card...
- The Cheapest way to call over the World
- Comodo IceDragon
- Baidu Browser
- Mozilla Firefox 4 beta 4
- Share photos, stay up-to-date with news from...
- YCC Yahoo! Bot Maker 2